Taste and enjoy mouth-watering recipes that can be made using Organic Innovation’s 100% natural protein powder.
No more guilt! Vegetarian-friendly and so fine you can mix the protein powder smoothly to create delicious desserts.
Chocolate Protein Muffins
- 2 cup almond flour
- 2/3 cup sweetener
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup Organic Innovation chocolate protein powder
- 1 ½ tsp gluten free baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 large eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
- 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with parchment paper or silicone muffin liners.
- 2: In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, protein powder, baking powder and sea salt.
- 3: Stir in melted coconut oil and almond milk. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla. Add in the chocolate chips last.
- 4: Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin cups, filling almost full.
- 5: Bake for about 25 minutes or until the tops are golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.