Taste and enjoy mouth-watering recipes that can be made using Organic Innovation’s 100% natural protein powder.
No more guilt! Vegetarian-friendly and so fine you can mix the protein powder smoothly to create delicious desserts.
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop Organic Innovation 100% natural chocolate protein powder
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Coconut cooking spray
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a square pan with baking sheet and coat with coconut cooking spray.
- Step 2: In a bowl, mix together almond flour and Organic Innovation 100% natural chocolate protein powder.
- Step 3: Place 1 cup of chocolate chips and coconut oil in a bowl and microwave until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Step 4: Add the coconut sugar to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
- Step 5: Add the eggs and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
- Step 6: Mix the almond flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until thoroughly incorporated.
- Step 7: Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup chocolate chips over the top.
- Step 8: Bake for 25 – 30 minutes depending on your oven or until a fork can be stuck into the brownie and comes out clean.
- Step 9: Cool, cut into squares and serve. Enjoy.